Tyrant

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Internacional - Sanctuary

3 posters

Opinions needed

AlphaForceX

Opinions needed Empty Opinions needed

Post  AlphaForceX Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Alright you tyrants I was given an offer that I should run pass you all TWing is big Armand tyrants were asked to merge our lvls 60+ to a faction but this is not for sure on our part but for Tyrant's lvl 80+ they offered us 1mil each to join and stay in there faction and for the lvl 70+ they get a X amount and forthe 60+ they get a X amount this is just a welcome gift from what I'm told but if we get strongger and win a tw which we have a chance due to the expansion coming soon we can make more but if we do go through with this tyrants will be a training faction I'll be keeping my alt in there to maintain it and ask if u have a y alts to also put in there but as said Tyrant will recruit and get ppl to lvl up then send to the main faction but once again this isn't official just an offer that was offered to me pls get to me and leave me if opinion thank you all but again this isn't official
    Zhep

Opinions needed Empty Re: Opinions needed

Post  Zhep Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:38 pm

hope they have pretty girls Razz
    Totalyhotdud

Post  Totalyhotdud Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm

yah that sounds pretty cool. I expecially like the gettin payed part, but i probally wont get much since im lvl 61 lol. I jus wanna Tw, so I'd do it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 pm